Friday, November 18, 2005

Rained buckets. Went to buy Sonya's present in town. Wanted to shoot everyone that had contact with me. I'm not one to shy away from touchy feely contact with friends but it's one thing to be touched by a friend and another to be molested by people you don't know who don't have the brains to see that they should wait for the next train because the one that they're desperately trying to get into is full. It's like they would die if they waited another 5 minutes or so. This lady with lots of bags tried to squeeze onto the already crammed to the brim train and she practically shoved this guy's chest into my face. The only good thing was that the guy was kinda cute and he gave me this apologetic smile. Hee. Then, the train jerked and the woman almost stepped onto my limited valentine day edition NIKE shoes. But the guy blocked me from her. Thank goodness or I would have screamed bloody murder. First of all, you come in and cut off my oxygen supply. Then, you almost step onto my shoes. Which is white on the top part. Which is bound to turn black if you had succeeded. Grr. And why do people not have the common sense to not block passageways? This couple was macking in the passageway along Isetan. Go PDA in a hotel or a stairway somewhere! Wait, then it won't be called PDA. My brain was crying out TOPSHOP! ZARA! But the intense desire to step into the shops after more than a few weeks of not going to a shop was quelled by the huge hoards of shoppers who had chosen today of all days to descend upon town in droves, pushing and shoving and trying to suffocate me. I definitely won't have gone to town if not for the purpose of making my friend happy. I can envision myself staying away during the Christmas period where innocent people like me are bound to be molested by some mad shoppers who have no qualms about touching any part of me, especially my ass (goodness knows why) in order to squeeze into trains, buses and shops.
I have resigned myself to the fact that I have little chance of finding a Chelsea loving boyfriend. Man U and Liverpool fans are simply too many. So hear this call!!! Looking for a Chelsea loving boyfriend. Yes yes. Haha. Okay, I think that was to lighten up this mood because for some time this blog was kinda optimistic and then the A levels took over and killed whatever attempt I was trying to make to see the glass as half full. I still haven't gotten the Chelsea annual. And HMV's having a sale which saw the season review drop 10 bucks. Cheat my money! Lucky thing it was a birthday present. Hmph.